Thursday, September 21, 2006

Hi!!!!!!

It`s been quite awhile since I`ve written anything here [or anywhere]. Once again, I`d like to thank everyone who took the time to express concern about how I`m doing physically. As many of you know, I suffered a TIA or mini-stroke, which caused me to eventually seek diagnosis & treatment at an ER. In many ways, this may have been the best thing that could have happened, since evaluation has shown the need for a cardiac catheterization [scheduled for Oct. 5th] and a carotid artery stenosis that needs to be cleaned up. In addition, I`m taking Meds for High Blood Pressure and Diabetes. All things considered, I`m doin` pretty well and following Doc`s advice on Meds & Diet. And today is my 25th day of Not Smoking! Woo Hoo!
OK, enough of that. Hugs to all!
V